One more Thanksgiving weekend has passed. Ours was great - lots of family, fun, laughter and noisy chaotic activity. We missed a few folks this year: my dad, brother and nephew, since dad wasn't able to make the trip. Lauren, Mike and the grandkids, who were with the other side of the family this year. Susan, Jim and their kids who had to stay in Wisconsin. We missed them all, as well as those - moms and dads alike - who can only be with us in our memories and our hearts.
Still, we have lots to be thankful for. The best family you could hope to have, good health, terrific kids, wonderful food and wine, and much laughter. We are truly blessed.
This drawing by the way was my way of avoiding having to sketch a turkey. Or a tofurky. Besides, the food disappeared too quickly to draw it.

Thank you for sharing so many of your pieces. Gives me ideas -- and I'm finding that the more I play around and practice, the more comfortable I feel with tools, colors, etc. and confident in what I'm trying.
ReplyDelete