Thursday, June 3, 2010
What are you doing for lunch?
Today, I'm drawing mine. My goal for the month of June is to draw some everyday thing every day.
Today, it's lunch.
This is one of my favorite thing for lunch - a sandwich of swiss cheese, tofurky slices and arugula with a touch of spicy mustard and fig jam. It's just the right mix of sweet and savory, with the nice peppery touch of arugula. Best of all, right now the arugula is from my garden, which makes me really happy - at least until the rabbits or summer heat get the best of it.
As a bonus, this was as much fun to draw as it is to eat.
Should I worry that I eat the same thing for lunch nearly every day? Should I worry that I actually take the time to draw my lunch?
Nah.
Enjoy your Thursday - whatever you're doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment